The Brockville Country Club is committed to protecting your privacy as a user and/or member. We respect your privacy and have implemented policies in order to protect all information in which you provide to us. This policy may be updated and/or changed so please periodically review this policy in order to be aware of the most up to date information and procedures.
- As a user you may be asked to provide information in order to be granted access to secured sites. Information that could be requested includes data such as your name, address, email address, contact information, title, username and password. Our website however is accessible without providing this information but may be needed to access certain pages within the web site. The pages which are secured require members username and password in order to access.
- Personal information is obtained in order to design the website content to suit the specific needs of the users. The information may be obtained to keep track of the domains in which are most frequently visited in order to create a profile that will serve our members best. Information may also be used to contact members electronically. You may change your user information by updating your user profiles.
- The Brockville Country Club does not sell, trade or transfer any user information to third parties. Your information may be used for direct emailing, newsletters, club information/notifications. You may agree to provide your personal information to third parties that provide content for club offerings, in which case you are then subject to their company privacy policies.
- Accuracy of your information is important. Please contact us if the information you have provided is not accurate so that we may correct immediately.
- Cookies are transferred to a visitor’s hard drive to keep records of visits to the web site. The cookies recognize your username and password which records the pages within our website you view. This assists us in providing the best information and improvements to each individual page. You may turn off cookies, however access may be denied to secured areas of the web site.
- The Brockville Country Club may provide external links to third party websites. The Brockville Country Club is not responsible for the privacy practices of the external company web sites. You may utilize the links at your discretion.