BCC Membership 2019 Sales Kit with list of all programs, rates and membership information can be reviewed below.
Our Open House day is coming up Sunday April 14th (Masters Sunday) from 11-3pm. Join us to inquire about membership options and rates. Meet our staff, Board Members and Committee Captains.
Click Here for Flex Options
Membership Program & Benefits:
- General Manager Chris Puddicombe, PGA Director of Golf Doug Wark and Superintendent Ryan Sloan managed facility.
- The area’s premier course facilities with an outstanding heritage Stanley Thompson designed layout with top quality course conditioning.
- Complete short game practice green and upgraded driving range with Doug Wark and David Inch PGA managed BCC Golf Academy Instruction/coaching program.
- Unlimited play, access to 8-day advance booking privilege (6 –day advance for Flex Golf Pass Holders & 5 –day advance for public)
- Telephone, internet and walk in booking methods
- Discounts on stock and special order custom Proshop merchandise.
- Preferred guest rates – 20% off posted daily greenfee rates (guests must be playing with a member)
- 10% off lessons and coaching packages
- BCC members with a business can Save 10% off any purchase of any regular price for BCC sponsorship signage (i.e. golf hole sign or curling rink sign)
- Cart Rental Packages. The BCC has considerable elevation changes. A power cart can be an advantage. Pull carts available to members at no charge (Limited and subject to first come first serve) and bulk power cart packages are available at a discount package price.
- Both fun and competitive league opportunities provide for regular golf games each week.
- Access to participate in our member only social events and tournaments. Great camaraderie and opportunity to meet many interesting people.
- Member only club championship, opportunity to qualify to play on one or more of our competitive teams including our St. Lawrence Team, Border Cup Team and intersectional inter-club competitions for male & female golfers each within regular and senior divisions.
- A separate member portion of the Club’s web site, accessed by name and password, is available with member info and tee system.
- Advance bookings permitted to members looking to plan ahead for special occasions.
- Charging account privileges at all our outlets with approval of credit application. However, no food and beverage minimum spending required.
- Golf Canada Handicap facility. GAO membership. Handicap committee assists members to development and maintain official accurate handicaps.
- Golf Canada/Golf Ontario membership benefits of up to $6,000 total insurance coverage on lost, damaged or stolen equipment, damage to carts and window damage.
- Golf Canada/Golf Ontario membership benefit of golf club identification labels included
- Excellent F & B Clubhouse operations including the Golf Lounge/Bar, Curling Upper Lounge/Bar, Main Dining Room and summertime Granite Hall. Outstanding food and service from Chef Dalton Pankhurst and Food and Beverage Manager Emily Brennan and staff.
- Dining, social events and recreational opportunities all year round. Join us for our winter curling leagues, ping pong table and Friday’s TGIF Wing Nights throughout the winter.
- Friendly knowledgeable staff that treat you like family.
- Several reciprocal playing arrangements at partner clubs in our region. See website (Member Section) for list of 2018 reciprocals.
- Exceptional value for what you receive in privileges, service and facilities!