Categories of Membership:
*Enjoy unlimited play opportunities 7 days a week with full member privileges.
*Children and grandchildren less than 19 years of age, include the first child at $299 and all other children at no charge.
A golfer that has reached the age of 40 or over on or before April 1st.
Senior 75+ Golfer
A senior golfer that has reached the age of 75 or older on or before April 1st and also has been a member of the Club a minimum 10 years.
Under 28 – A golfer that is 28 years old or under as of April 1st.
Under 39 – A golfer that is 39 years old or under as of April 1st.
New 2017 reduced rates and extended age categories from previously under 35 to under 39.
A reduced golf fee is available for full-time returning post-secondary students with documentation.
Junior Golfer has not reached the age of 19 years old as of April 1st.
Junior Golfer Novice: being of an age of 8 – 12 as of April 1 of the current year.
Family Junior: A junior attached by an adult member of the Club.
Independent Junior: A junior not attached by an adult family member of the club. The junior is required to be sponsored by a member or by the Clubs Director of Sport (Head PGA Professional)
*Juniors may play golf on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays after 1:00pm or between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm on weekends and holidays if they are playing with a regular member. They may play after 1 pm on weekdays or between 8:00 am and 1:00pm if accompanied by a member. The junior Golf Program runs Monday mornings during July and August. The Club requires children under the age of ten to be under direct supervision of and adult when on the golf course, practice areas or in the clubhouse.
Two co-habiting adults with full playing privileges. Includes privileges for children & grand-children under 12 after 5pm. Children and grand-children under the age of 19: include the first child at $299 and all other children under the age of 19 are no charge.
Two co-habiting adults with one having full privileges and the other having privileges after 3pm daily plus one league. Includes privileges for children & grand-children under 12 after 5pm. Children and grand-children under the age of 19: include the first child at $299 and all other children under the age of 19 are no charge.
Corporate Membership Overview
The BCC now offers flexible Silver 48 and Gold 72 pass memberships (individual green fees with cart tickets). Reward your employees, associates, and customers; treat your friends and family to rounds of golf at The BCC. The Corporate Membership is designed for business owners, managers, staff or a group of friends to have the ability to share green fee passes just like a season ticket holder would give friends and valued customers i.e. Maple Leaf or Sens tickets. Also perfect for giving away passes to your favorite charity or cause.
Corporate Silver 48 Membership
- Purchase 48 green fee passes, all passes include use of a power cart and are HST additional. (On Sale for the 2017 season starting at only $2,375 + HST - only $49.50 per/round +HST with ½ cart use)
Corporate Gold 72 Membership
- Purchase 72 green fee passes, all passes include use of a power cart and are HST additional. (On Sale for the 2017 season starting at only $3,294 + HST - only $45.75 per/round + HST with ½ cart use included)
Corporate Membership Policies
- The “Owner” must be registered (Name one person as the designated membership account primary user and membership account owner)
- Only the Owner has access to full membership privileges
- The Owner can play in member only events/leagues and can access the member 8 day advance booking privilege
- The Owner is encouraged to set up a food and beverage account. The Owner may name an Associate to also have a charging account registered to a second person.
- The green fee passes can be given out to employees, business clients, friends, family or any other person at the discretion of the membership Owner
- Passes are not intended for re-sale and the club will not assist in any re-sale transactions or pick up of passes to re-sale to clients.
- The passes are valid for the 2017 season only. They do not carry over into the 2018 season
- A maximum of 10 additional passes may be purchased once all passes have been redeemed.
Corporate Membership Booking Privileges
- Passes being used by anyone other than the Owner are treated as public players and provided with the public 5 day advance booking privilege
- Limited to 4 corporate passes used per day (special arrangements can be made for non-peak times to use more than 4 per day)
- Passes would be valid for BCC run membership events. However any non-Club run tournaments (i.e. charity fundraising events) would require you to pay the set event rate to play.
- Guests are the responsibility of the Corporate Membership Owner and they must comply with all the Club bylaws, rules and policies of The BCC.
- If a Corporate Member is paired up to play with a public player and this player desires to ride in the cart of the corporate pass user, they will be required to pay for a green fee and ½ cart fee. (The use of the half cart is not free – the corporate pass user is entitled to only half a cart use and the Club has the authority to pair up a member or public green fee player to pay for and use the other half of the cart)
Social Membership: $367 + HST
Enjoy social membership privileges including;
- No charge club banquet room or board room rentals for your group or party hosting needs. Clubhouse facilities are available throughout the year for entertaining purposes.
- Member charging account privileges
- Play golf at our preferred guest green fee discounts – 20% off posted daily rates
- Access to member only dining and social events
- 1x complimentary round of golf per season
Flex Golf Pass Holder: On Sale Spring 2017 for $295 + HST (Regular price at $395)
- Play golf receiving our Flex preferred 25% off our posted daily green fee rates. Unlimited play opportunity.
- Unlimited individual use of all practice facilities (Range, putting green and short game practice pitching/chipping/sand green)
- 6 day advance booking privilege (Members have 8 days and public 5 days)
- Access to purchase single round power carts at our membership rates.
- Access to play in our member 9-hole leagues. (Additional league fees are required)
Social & Flex Combo: $525 + HST
Enjoy all the privileges and benefits of both the Social Membership and the Flex Golf Pass Holder.
Curling Member & Flex Golf Pass Holder Combo: $195 + HST
For additional value to your curling membership, we offer the discounted rate of $195 + HST for 2016-17 curling members to purchase the Flex Golf Pass Holder. Enjoy the privileges and benefits of both the Curling Membership and the Flex Golf Pass Holder.